The Melissa Delmonico Scholarship/Charity Foundation (a non-prophit organization) was started by Michael Delmonico after losing his daughter Melissa, who was 19 years old, to a tragic murder.
Melissa loved animals and helping people in need, from infants to the elderly. That love drove Melissa to further her education in the nursing field.
Because of Melissa's unselfish nature in helping others, we formed the Foundation to do just that … help others. 80% of all proceeds benefit college students who need financial assistance to pursue their nursing education and the remaining 20% is allotted for animal rescue and/or K-9 police dogs.
- Melissa Patram of Charlotte, NC
- Ondina Vasques of Cranston, RI
- May Leung of Cranston, RI
- Lindsay Nollsch of Narragansett, RI
- Sheralyn Garcia of Providence, RI
- Myra Paucar of Providence, RI
- Allmost Home Dog Rescue
- RI. PoliceWork Dog Association