Medical & Nursing School Scholarships

The Melissa Delmonico Scholarship is available to all 2nd year (and above) nursing and medical students who have a GPA of 3.0 or higher without regard to age, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or physical disability.

Events

Aug09

Chicken Dinner

1:00 PM

Ralph's Kitchen at Kelley Gazzero VFW Post
1418 Plainfield Pike
Cranston RI  02920

All events


The Melissa Delmonico Scholarship/Charity Foundation (a non-prophit organization) was started by Michael Delmonico after losing his daughter Melissa, who was 19 years old, to a tragic murder.

Melissa loved animals and helping people in need, from infants to the elderly. That love drove Melissa to further her education in the nursing field.

Because of Melissa's unselfish nature in helping others, we formed the Foundation to do just that … help others. 80% of all proceeds benefit college students who need financial assistance to pursue their nursing education and the remaining 20% is allotted for animal rescue and/or K-9 police dogs.

The Melissa Delmonico Scholarship/Charity
Foundation

P.O. Box 19210
Johnston, RI 02919

Tel: 401-954-5506

Board of Directors:
Michael A. Delmonico, president
Donna Delmonico, vice president
David Delmonico, treasurer
Annette Delmonico, secretary
Committee:
Michael A. Delmonico, president
Donna Delmonico, vice president
David Delmonico, treasurer
Amanda DiPalma
Alissa Neill

Donations

Your Donations Help Us Make a Difference
Tax-Deductible Donations

Please make a donation today. All donations are tax-deductible and are used to provide nursing and medical scholarships and helpful information and support for victims of violent crime and those who love them.

More Info